-
Creative Labs MP3+
Well I keep seeing that this will work with Knoppix but I can't seem to get mine working.
The mixer sees 2 USB Audio Class Drivers(one for output and one for input). I am using
Knoppix 4.0.2. I know I'm probably missing something simple but my search didn't
turn up anything. I'd really like to get this working on my laptop seeing as how I blew
up the internal sound several months ago.
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-23-2007, 11:14 AM
-
By bsjawle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 11:52 AM
-
By Stas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By SaS in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00