Modifying KNOPPIX is fun, but since it is quite a complex (and potentially time consuming process) to have a mastering script included in the next build (install, cp master/src dirs and mkisofs with parameters and even a GUI tool to boot)
Modifying KNOPPIX is fun, but since it is quite a complex (and potentially time consuming process) to have a mastering script included in the next build (install, cp master/src dirs and mkisofs with parameters and even a GUI tool to boot)
I'm not sure I understand what was asking for, but it would be great to have a menu choice like the Create USB Flash Boot Disk, to instead create a new disk like the one I'm running now. No telling when, I might damage my USB boot disk, lose it or want to have a copy before I try something new.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
$799.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50