Knoppix should set up your network automatically at boot as long as DHCP is enabled in the router. If for some very strange reason it is nor, run netcardconfig.
Hi,
I'm currently new to knoppix and I would like to know how to configure my network.
What would I have to do If I would want to set my IP:
IP: 192.168.0.8
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.0.1
DNS: 192.168.0.1
I'm using a DLINK-624I router and as network SiS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter.
Thanks in advance!
Knoppix should set up your network automatically at boot as long as DHCP is enabled in the router. If for some very strange reason it is nor, run netcardconfig.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 2 Cisco 10-3107-01 SFP-10G-LR-S S-Class SFP+ 10G LR SMF LC Transceiver
$59.95
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99