Hey All....
I am new to this knoppix stuff... one of my colleagues told me abt it...
I think my problem and doubt is not strange enough!!... May be few things are yet to enter my head with this knoppix....
(1)Iam working on bluetooth and my only problem is I can't find the necessary .h files of bluetooth in /usr/include of knoppix....
and even if i wanna copy them from my hard disk it is write protected... (read-only)
so any solution for this??
(2) In case I want to load a new module and install new libraries, how can I install them when /usr/lib or /usr/local are just read-only???
Soumya

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99
Sophos XG 135w Rev.3 Wireless Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP 802.11ac SFOS - Wiped
$74.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99