Hi,
I saved my configuration file in one of my hard drive partion. I use the cheat code myconfig=/dev/hda3 to load my configuration on booting my live cd.
Everything was working fine, until recently. I see a error message when knoppix.sh runs to configure my laptop's wirless, it shows a error message at line 11 sayiing "4817 Terminated" and some script code like "pump -i $DEVICE >2 ..." not sure what was that exactly, I couldn't get a screenshot as it in the booting time. Can somebody help me clear this problem. Ever since this error starting showing up my Dell Wirless card 1450 need to be reconfigured by the ndiswrapper every single time when I boot knoppix. Which makes my switch from windows to linux a difficult choice.
Thanks,
Jks.
3/31/06 Update:
Why am I not getting any replies ?? Am I addressing my issue to a wrong crowd or wrong place? Pls advice.

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell R740XD All Flash 2U Server Full 24 x U.2 NVME 2x Xeon 6240R 48 CORE HOMELAB
$849.95
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00