-
How to bootup persistent home without message
At startup but want to mount the image on my usb drive [ knoppix home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img ] . My problem is that know matter what I do I always get a message that pops that it found the image and do I want to mount it. If I don't do anything it doesn't mount it. So I have to tell it to mount it each time I boot. Babysitting the boot up is a real pain. I'm trying to figure out how to not ask me to mount it... like maybe some switch that means mount and don't ask if it is ok.
Similar Threads
-
By alpha_geek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
-
By staran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By jm47048 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:59 PM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99