Okay, I can get my old setting by copying /etc/skel/.kde from my old remastering. But still I don't undesrtand what is different. Perhaps some differencies in .config directory or in permissions. Still trying to figure this out.
-tapsa-
HI!
I have faced a problem that I can't understand what is causing it. With KDE 3.5.1 was no problem but now after upgrading to KDE 3.5.2 I have only a very basic KDE desktop after remastering. All my own setting are gone.
Something has changed in KDE 3.5.2 so that files from 45xsession don't get copied right anymore or what is this? But started as a root everything works - so it can't be 45xsession problem.
If I boot Knoppix in text mode and copy /home/knoppix from my remasterings it works. So the problem is in some files in knoppix directory and not in somewhere else in directory structure. Permissions in /tpm are also right.
I can't understand. Has others has same kind of problems?Code:I also get now many warning in .xsession-errors file as: kio (KService*): WARNING: Invalid Service : kchart_mng_export.desktop kio (KService*): WARNING: Invalid Service : media_realfolder.desktop kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/UNIONFS/usr/share/applications/kde/ark.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/UNIONFS/usr/share/applications/themus-theme-applier.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-gnome-theme-installed' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'ark_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/english' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c++' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'Graphics/PyMOL.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'chemical/x-pdb' kio (KService*): WARNING: Invalid Service : kchart_mng_export.desktop kio (KService*): WARNING: Invalid Service : media_realfolder.desktop kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available! kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/UNIONFS/usr/share/applications/kde/ark.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/UNIONFS/usr/share/applications/themus-theme-applier.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-gnome-theme-installed' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'ark_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/english' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c++' kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'Graphics/PyMOL.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'chemical/x-pdb'
-tapsa-
Okay, I can get my old setting by copying /etc/skel/.kde from my old remastering. But still I don't undesrtand what is different. Perhaps some differencies in .config directory or in permissions. Still trying to figure this out.
-tapsa-

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99