Hi Oscar, Capt. Cautious here. Thanks for that tip. I generally just use a external cd/dvd RW via usb & use k3b to burn I had not realized Winblow$ actually did that thing right. Appreciate it.
I Remain ~ In Service & In Health,
Captain Cautious
Hi Oscar, Capt. Cautious here. Thanks for that tip. I generally just use a external cd/dvd RW via usb & use k3b to burn I had not realized Winblow$ actually did that thing right. Appreciate it.
I Remain ~ In Service & In Health,
Captain Cautious

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
CWVK X86-P2 Fanless Firewall Mini PC J4125 16GB RAM Dual Intel i226-V 2.5GbE
$184.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 48 Core Unlimited User CALs CoA Authentic.
$266.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00