This may sound like a silly question but... how do I get radio to work? When I click on it, it briefly brings up a window and then it closes again rapidly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Jasiu
This may sound like a silly question but... how do I get radio to work? When I click on it, it briefly brings up a window and then it closes again rapidly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Jasiu
1. I am assuming you are using firefox to go to a website.
2. On the website u find a radio link n u click on it.
3. I'd suggest you right-click on the link n select "open in a new tab"
4. A small window opens up asking u whether to save or open the file... choose Open using XMMS
5. Music will be flowing thru XMMS![]()
I've had the same problem with 'radio' - not sure if it is what it says it is. There is a klik version that you might try. In general, xmms, amarok, kaffeine, xine-ui, realplayer, vlc, mplayer etc. etc. can all be used to receive radio streams. There is an issue with getting the right codecs for some streams. streamtuner is one of the better programmes to tune into shoutcast and live365 streams; some websites appear to have their own players e.g. pandora
drb

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00