...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I have knoppix 3.2 (cd-version) It cannot find my adsl usb modem.
Suggestions?
I'ma newbie with linux![]()
Btw if i cannot get it work i don't think i ever suft the net by Win.
Thanx
Ro
...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I use Arcatel, so I Will look for it.
![]()
You will also find some info if you use the search function right here on Knoppix.

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09