OK, have a weird issue I know how to resolve, but don't know where to put it...
have a tv tuner card Lifeview 2000, or prime34 with a saa7134 chipset.
Initially I could not get it to work as knoppmyth was loading saa7134 with no driver, so I would have to run:
rmod saa7134
modprobe saa7134
rmmod saa7134
modprobe saa7134 card=3 tuner=23
now I if only do rmmod/modprobe once, the radio tuner doesn't work, but if I do it twice as in the above example, it works perfectly ( no errors on both modprobs)
now I have managed to get it working by modifying the following:
/etc/modules
# commented out all bttv and saa7134 modules
/etc/modutils/actions
#commented out the bttv stuff
added the following:
options saa7134 card=3 tuner=23
and when booted enter:
rmmod & modprobe once as the above example.
now my question is, the driver loads once, can I make it load & uload and load again with /etc/modutils/actions?
ie with that post-install/post-remove options?
cause I tried that, but it still only loads once.
Kind regards, stevoC.

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Thumb Memory Stick Multi Pack Bulk Lot
$1082.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99