hi
I have this problem: my windoze xp won't boot even into safe mode, so I decided to use knoppix to rescue some of my more important data. however, although knoppix sees both of my partitions, and I do have access to them, it doesn't see the most important directory on the second partition, the one I keep music in. Can anybody think of any solution? Thanks in advance for any help.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player w/ Power Adapter For Parts/Repair Turns On
$25.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1200XL Home Computer, Tested Boots & Plays Cart, OEM PSU, Box - Read
$329.95
Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25