And YES I read your posts before I posted this out about booting slow. Ok....so let me be more specific....burnt at 4x. Tried different media, even put the CD drive that it boots fine in...into this computer and it boots slowly still.
And YES I read your posts before I posted this out about booting slow. Ok....so let me be more specific....burnt at 4x. Tried different media, even put the CD drive that it boots fine in...into this computer and it boots slowly still.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
$280.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00
VeloCloud Edge 840/Supermicro 505-2 Server 32GB RAM/Intel Xeon D1518/240GB SSD
$325.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99