Dear Knoppix Community,
I'm running Knoppix to restore my crashed Windows partition. Everything works fine, I find my data, the USB stick is readable. But its not writable?!
How can I change this?
many thanks
cheers
key
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$319.99
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99