-
I couldn't believe the amount of great software you got with KNOPPIX 5.0! I found the xp ntfs support on my home computer worked great, even write access. But, On my friends computer with an xp ntfs drive, I could read the files fine, it even automounted the drive. But when I try to right click the drive and click enable read/write access. It give me an error that it could not do it, saying perhaps the drive is in use by another process. Why did the write access work on my computer and not on my friends? Any ideas on this error or what I need to do to enable the write access? Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By shared3 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2007, 06:59 AM
-
By Deadman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 08:19 PM
-
By anton26 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By RE Dude in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By standmatt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 05:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00