-
Senior Member
registered user
Cannot Update Configuration Over Existing
I am not sure if this is a bug or I am just doing the wrong procedure but whenever I want to enter a new configuration(from Knoppix/configure)I always get an error that "partition is busy or not mounted" -this pertains to the partition where I have an existing configuration files. The partition(hda5) is already mounted and read-write enabled. After the error comes out hda5 can no longer be accessed. I can access it after going as root and mounting it.
To be able to enter new settings I have to delete the existing files in that partition.
Is there a work around or am I doing the wrong procedure?I have 3.2 3-28-2003.
Similar Threads
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By weaponeer in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By ahfoo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By bactram in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 04:47 PM
-
By dng88 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Super Micro 113M-3 Server Intel Pre Owned Tested And Working
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99