I'm very new to linux and I really don't know how to copy hidden files from one directory to another directory use 'cp' command.
I'm very new to linux and I really don't know how to copy hidden files from one directory to another directory use 'cp' command.
you could do:
cp /orig/dir/.* /other/dir/.
hidden files are prefixed with dot so this command just selects everything that starts with dot and copies it to /other/dir
Ghandalfaryou could do:
cp /orig/dir/.* /other/dir/.
hidden files are prefixed with dot so this command just selects everything that starts with dot and copies it to /other/dir
Thank you very much.
=========

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99