1) Yes
2) Yes
Read the wiki section on Cheat Codes for the toram cheat code.
Hello. I have a DELL 2350 with 1 GB memoery and no hard disk. I am running Knoppix live CD. WHen I check out memoery usage during normal operations I see 700+ MB free. However, my CD drive starts working now and then, slowing everything up. So here's my 2-part question:
1) Is there a way to get all of Knoppix to load into memory so that the CD drive can remain idle?
2) If so, is 1GB enough?
Thanks.
1) Yes
2) Yes
Read the wiki section on Cheat Codes for the toram cheat code.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
By the way I'm wondering about making 'toram' in a system with 512MB-ram and 500MB-swap. I've tried once without success.
Any idea on how to enable the swap partition before 'toram' command is executed?

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4â SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99