Hi,
I'd would install Knoppix 5 on an external usb hard disk. Is it necessary a floppy for the boot? Can I avoid it?
My laptopt is a lenovo-ibm think pad z60m and the external hard disk a 40 GB lacie.
Thanks,
davide
Hi,
I'd would install Knoppix 5 on an external usb hard disk. Is it necessary a floppy for the boot? Can I avoid it?
My laptopt is a lenovo-ibm think pad z60m and the external hard disk a 40 GB lacie.
Thanks,
davide

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00