-
I only changed my settings to that of what is on my Slackware default setup. e.g
chmod u+s /usr/sbin/pppd
chmod u+s /usr/bin/kppp
I can dial up fine and connect. But nothing happens. Even though I am connected, when I try to access any site I get an error message saying site not found.
I added myself to the dialout group, but it doesn't make any difference.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By petrotraficante in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 04:34 AM
-
By el.cubano in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 12:29 PM
-
By TheBman in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:32 PM
-
By xolstis in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 01:37 PM
-
By kc1di in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58