Hi all:
When I boot knoppix 5.0.1 up from CD/DVD, it will popup a Konqueror window, and the Konqueror open /cdrom/index.htm.
when I click the [JP] link, it will open the /cdrom/KNOPPIX/index_jp.htm, but the content of this page does not displayed correctly.
The same problem also occurs in other applications such as Samba Network Neighborhood�smbclient�smbtree�Kconsole, if they displaying Chinese/East Asia characters.![]()
The only application I have tried that can display Chinese characters correctly is Firefox, but the title of Firefox window itself does not display chinese character correctly.
This problem does not occur in v4.0.2, so, is the corresponding fonts stripped out from v5.0.1 or some other reason causes this problem ?![]()
I have tried both CD and DVD version ISO, and I got the same result.
I have tried "lang=cn" boot option, and I got the same result too.
I have tried export LANG=en_US.UTF-8 (this is now I'm using), and I got the same result too.
Thanks !
谢谢�

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
AddOn 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port PCIe 2.0 x8 Network Interface Card w/PXE boot
$383.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99