could knoppix lang=no be added to the next version, please![]()
could knoppix lang=no be added to the next version, please![]()
You could post to [email protected] to see if anyone is working on a translation and maybe see if you could help with it.
There is one actually already (skolelinux), but I really just would like/need norwegain keyboard.
I know I can set it up and save it, but it really would be nice to have the right keyboard straight away.
There probably is a cheat code for the keyboard try adding xkeyboard=no for X or just keyboard=no for the console on boot. I've never used the skolelinux but hopefully they added the cheat code it can't hurt to try and see if they did.Originally Posted by den dydige

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50