I have tried using knoppix 5.0.1 with y wireless network and to date I have had no luck .. I have tried all the suggesitons in this forum as well .. basically knoppix 5 loads perfectly but it will not recognize my wireless setup .. the system is as follows ..

cpu : intel pentium 4 1.6 ghz, 1 gb ram, 100 gb free disk space
os : xp pro with sp2 fully upto date
wireless : router is dlink di 524 .. pc wireless card is dlink dwl g510

during setup knoppix recognizes eth0 and eth1 but when fully running cannot find any wireless connections
I have noticed the same when I try my HP 2311 laptop ..

this is starting to give me more grey hairs than i already have .. any thoughts or suggestions ... dlink did not have any linux drivers for the pc card either ..

thanks in advance

wolf