check directory /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/, is there any "KNOPPIX" subdir? I remeber something, there was too much "KNOPPIX" in the tutorialOriginally Posted by rash
I am trying to remaster knoppix 3.6, i have got to the stage where you make the big knoppix file which is an ISO 9660 filesystem compressed. I have done exactly what the 'HOW TO' from http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
but when i execute the command : mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
to create the ISO 9660 compressed file, i am getting the following error : mkisofs: No such file or directory. Invalid node - /mnt/hda1/knx/source/knoppix and also bash: /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX: Is a directory.
I am using knoppix v3.6
Thanks
check directory /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/, is there any "KNOPPIX" subdir? I remeber something, there was too much "KNOPPIX" in the tutorialOriginally Posted by rash

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99