what I usually do is just to boot and open a browser. but it may vary.
you can try channel 6 and use the wireless config under the penguin menu.
should work ok (if your card is supported)
In windows, it just connects. How do I do this in knoppix?
what I usually do is just to boot and open a browser. but it may vary.
you can try channel 6 and use the wireless config under the penguin menu.
should work ok (if your card is supported)
Thanks. I tried that but it didn't work.

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$249.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
$170.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99