-
No connection to ADSL
I am new at Linux and downloded the knoppix 5 hopping to start my learning
Started OK but I cannot connect to the net
I also have a modem - router Arescom 1000 and I am the only one connected to the web.
Tryed everything with no results
So I went to the forums.
After I read what you are going thru I thing I better stay out of Linux
Thanks for helping me
Similar Threads
-
By krait in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By raananan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By assaflavie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00