-
Junior Member
registered user
Font size in Knoppix
I use Knoppix for a few weeks. I like it. It's a new world, with a lot of things that work differently from Win XP.
Yet, my biggest problem is, that many programs (guess all of them) display small fonts. I mean, I hardly can read those tiny letters. I used Gaim to chat with Y messg users and it was a nightmare reading.
Can anyone help me to increase the font size used in Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By kpxlover in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2007, 07:56 PM
-
By Mr_Bumpy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2007, 01:58 AM
-
By jlowell in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By beecee in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:53 AM
-
By hnt in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99