I don't know why that happens, but you should be able to start it in english from Konsole with
Code:knoppix@1[knoppix]$ LC_ALL=en kwifimanager knoppix@1[knoppix]$
I just installed knoppix 5.0.1-CD to my IBM laptop, setup the entire thing with lang=us and everything seems to be english, except whenever I start kwifimanager, it's in german.. thankfully I know the program well enough to work through it in german, but I would love to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.
I don't know why that happens, but you should be able to start it in english from Konsole with
Code:knoppix@1[knoppix]$ LC_ALL=en kwifimanager knoppix@1[knoppix]$
when I run it with that, it does start in English, however whenever I go to configure it, and it asks for root password.. once I enter the password, the configure window is in german. is it possible to pass variables when using kdesu?
scratch that.. i figured out the best way to do it.. i enabled root login, logged into kde as root, went through the inital setup process, and then logged out, when i logged in as my user, everything run with kdesu is in english.. thanks for the help, and I hope this helps some other people as well.

ATARI 400 NEW CAPS NEW 48K RAM KIT B-KEY KEYBOARD COLLECTOR QUALITY
$359.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25