-
Administrator
Site Admin-
What an interesting problem. I don't yet have any answers, but I'm intrigued. And your knowing enough to break out ethereal makes me believe that it's not just a user error. Could you please tell up a couple more things? 1) What make and model of a router is this (even firmware revision may help pin this down). I would also look to see if I could find any similar reports of things like this with this router, and see if there are any firmware revisions available. 2) Please post the output of ifconfig. Please dont obscure any IP addresses or related data, any IP addresses shown should be private NAT addresses and there is no reason to obscure them. I may not get back to you for a little while, but I will be thinking about this one.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By cyber_moron in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 02:39 AM
-
By lark in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 03:55 AM
-
By porchy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
-
By ivansv in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00