-
Stuck with 60hz on a CRT monitor :(
So I just finished downloading the Knoppix Live-DVD, and burned the image to a DVD. No problem there.
But whenever I launch Knoppix it auto-detects my refresh rate to 86hz in 1280x1024 and 101hz in 1024x768, just 1hz above what my monitor support and it then defaults to 60hz.
How do I change it to 85hz?
I've tried the configure display (some KDE config I guess - found it just left of the clock). It allows me to change resolution, but it only has one refresh rate available.
My gfx is an Inno3D Geforce 7900GT and my monitor is a Viewsonic G90f+ 19" CRT (supports 1024x768@100hz and 1280x960/1280x1024@85hz).
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By flandercan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:16 AM
-
By benny12345 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 03:46 AM
-
By JSantos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 12:49 PM
-
By comanam in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
-
By mino in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00