One of these days I'm going to fire up my wireless... you might want to post this in either hardware or networking. I say networking. If your using 5.0.1 it seems wireless cards are having a bit of a problem with this version.
Here is my network interface file from /etc/network/interfaces
can someone tell me what is wrong with it? I'm trying to get my wireless network card come up automatically. Right now I have to wlan config and pump multiple times to get it to come up.
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)
# The loopback interface
# automatically added when upgrading
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
iface eth2 inet dhcp
wireless-essid SDACTION
wireless-mode managed
wireless-channel 6
wireless-key xxxxxxxxxx key restricted
thanks
One of these days I'm going to fire up my wireless... you might want to post this in either hardware or networking. I say networking. If your using 5.0.1 it seems wireless cards are having a bit of a problem with this version.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70