-
How to get a Mini-Knoppix
Hi
I know it gifs... dsl-Linux and all that stuff...
But I just want to get a mini Knoppix iso image.
I'd like to create my own Knoppix with xserver
and just some minimal programm list.
That's it
Does somebody know where to get such a version?
Thanx
bigbrother
-
-
Senior Member
registered user
there is a whole section here about customizing knoppix, look there, frequent request
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: How to get a Mini-Knoppix

Originally Posted by
bigbrother
Hi
I know it gifs... dsl-Linux and all that stuff...
But I just want to get a mini Knoppix iso image.
I'd like to create my own Knoppix with xserver
and just some minimal programm list.
That's it
Does somebody know where to get such a version?
Thanx
bigbrother
Try the INSERT livecd.
It is intended as a rescue livecd, but it is also can be used as a small version of knoppix.
-
@ cbagger01
What do you mean with "Try the INSERT livecd".
Where do I get the rescue livecd???
Thanx
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
bigbrother
@ cbagger01
What do you mean with "Try the INSERT livecd".
Where do I get the rescue livecd???
Thanx
Google for "INSERT livecd". Results:
http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html
Similar Threads
-
By jan4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 03:35 PM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By muczy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00