-
Screen resolution for wide screens
Hello everybody,
I have laptop Fujitsu-Siemens with wide screen 1280x768. Also, laptop has video card Intel 915GM. Knoppix 5.01 default uses 1024x768 resolution with driver 'vesa'. I've tryed to use boot options:
knoppix screen=1280x768 depth=24
knoppix screen=1280x768 xmodule=i810
The first attempt didn't produce any results.
The second one produced but it was impossible to see anything on screen.
What should I do?
PS. I'm sorry, my English is not good because I'm not English speaking man.
PSPS. I'm sorry if there is some topic about such problem and I didn't see it.
Similar Threads
-
By frekoding in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:00 PM
-
By dakky21 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2006, 01:18 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
-
By sanjay in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00