Appears, that there is a small bug in the installation script... I got the installation running and everything is working fine. Will post the solution soon.
Maybe this was a specific problem with certain hardware / settings.
Hi guys...
just got the latest knx release 5.0.1 from a mirror... so far so good! Working just fine from CD but if I try to install it to my machine (Acer Travelmate C110) via the "knoppix-installer" it return certain error messages.
1) uniq: /tmp/real_root file or dir not found
2) 2 more problems with finding /mnt/hdinstall/home/USER/.mozilla/... and /sbin/hotplug-knoppix
3) /usr/share/menu/cdd-menu/ no print or an error
Also after piering the files, the installer tells me something about "Tell your friends to use another Kernel"...
I'm using the original knoppix-installer via a root shell with default parameters.
Did anyone encounter the same problem during an installation?!
Cheers,
André
Appears, that there is a small bug in the installation script... I got the installation running and everything is working fine. Will post the solution soon.
Maybe this was a specific problem with certain hardware / settings.

Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00
Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$599.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Rare Vintage Retro DEC Datasystem 570 PDP-11/70 Front Panel Console 5411294 wKEY
$1549.95
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00