This is useful if you have been using firefox under windows, and you want to save your passwords and bookmarks.
mileage may vary...
I have been able to copy all my firefox settings from Windows to Knoppix. It involves some command line work in cygwin, which I've used for several years, and a bit of experimenting. It can also be done with 7-zip, which supports the bzip2 and tar formats, which is required here.
I created a linux directory on c: and copied the config files, knoppix.sh and configs.tbz there. knoppix.sh has to be edited, to contain
CONFIGS="/dev/hda1/linux/configs.tbz"
Your firefox settings are stored in
C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles, a hidden directory.
You have to unpack configs.tbz now. I used bunzip2, which is part of cygwin, a linux emulation layer for windows. You now have configs.tar, which you have to further unpack. Use tar -xf configs.tar. I copied the contents of the firefox settings directory to /home/knoppix in my cygwin directory.
Now, tar -Pcf configs.tar /home/knoppix. This adds your firefox settings to configs.tar, and pack it again, thus - bzip2 -9 configs.tar.
Give it a shot and let everyone know if it works.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Lot of 10 ARISTA SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP LC Connector Optic Transceiver Module
$60.72