Hi, I have Knoppix-Auditor installed to HD.
When I enter my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file I go to ALPS Synaptics Touchpad and set "MaxTapTime" to "0" and save the file. Didn't work, made sure all the other files were set to "0" as well. Didn't work.
I do notice that when I save it is trying to create a back-up file of the original config (which I delete). Like if I wanted that why the fE#*&% would I be doing it from root in the first place?
How do I delete this annoying feature (which should be "0" by default)?
Thanks,
Fearon

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
Trenz Electronic SFP to SMA Adapter Board PCB Module
$105.00