-
NDIS 5.1 WIFI card
Hi,
I have burned whoppix on a cd. It uses knoppix 3.8
But when I used it, it could detect my NDIS 5.1 card (intel centrino wifi card) on my laptop.
I'm now downloading knoppix 5.0.1. Is it possible that I change the file of knoppix 3.8 into the file of knoppix 5.0.1 so
that that one will detect my card???
(I asked this because I had read that knoppix 3.8 or higher had a driver that could detect my wifi card.)
I my case it didn't do it.
Then I have another question, it is about web protection cracking with whoppix so if you don't want to answer to it, it is fine for me, but please help we with my first question. :
I have seen a demo on web cracking in 10 minutes,
I wanted to try it but when I ran my whoppix, he found eth0 instead of wlan0, when I replace it, it works. But what do I have to use instead of wlanng?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advantage,
Rabaeys
Similar Threads
-
By jonathanc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-17-2006, 05:21 PM
-
By boorish in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By jacksonon in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 12:30 AM
-
By deutschemonte in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By redeagle in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Microsoft Multimedia PS/2 Wired Computer Keyboard KB-0168 Black Tested
$26.95

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00