-
nVidia Sound Problems
I have an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard with intergrated sound (APU NFORCE MCP-Ã’ and Realtek ALC650 codec) and I cant seem to get any sound what-so-ever when booting Knoppix off of a DVD (ver 5.0.1). All my other hardware seems to work fine though. 
I am using 5.1 surround speakers, now surround sound would be nice, but even stereo output would suffice. I am a Knoppix newbie (only d/loaded it last night), so excuse me if I ask stupid questions.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Thanks, Dave
*EDIT* I have managed to get stereo sound, but still stumped with the 5.1 *EDIT*
Similar Threads
-
By Coffee-OD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By enboig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By 3p0cHx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:21 PM
-
By transami in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By abouzeis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99