Its a common flaw in Knoppix. Use it as a live CD only.Originally Posted by MichaelYoung
My question originates from the following information:
"Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
Error reading $MFT : Input/output error
Failed to load $MFT : Input/output error
Failed to startup volume : Input/output error
Couldn't mount device '/dev/hda1' : Input/output error
Mount failed. "
What is the exact difference among the following definitions :
volumes, mount points n partitions ?
Thanx in advance
Its a common flaw in Knoppix. Use it as a live CD only.Originally Posted by MichaelYoung
I am sorry , but I just wanna know the difference among partitions , mount points n volumes . I 've never ever encountered such a problem as I've posted --I just quote the information . So do u know sth about it ?
Thx

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco 10-3388-01 SFP-10/25G-CSR-S SFP28 CSR 10G/25G MMF 850nm LC Transceiver
$105.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
CISCO SFP-GE-Z , 1000BASE-ZX SFP 1550nm 70km DOM
$69.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00