klik generally doesn't register file extensions with klik'd apps. You'd need to open the stream URL from within RealPlayer. (This is a feature, not a bug: klik doesn"t mess with your system configuration)
I installed Kanotix-2006-01-RC1 to hd, launched Firefox and entered "klik://realplayer10" in the address bar. realplayer10.cmg downloaded fine and launched o.k. Then I navigated to http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=6082169, clicked on the "Listen" button and selected "Play with Realplayer". Firefox offered to play the .smil file with Kaffeine instead of Realplayer. Somehow the file associations haven't been configured correctly. It works with Kanotix-Easter-RC4, though. So something must have changed with the new version of Kanotix.
klik generally doesn't register file extensions with klik'd apps. You'd need to open the stream URL from within RealPlayer. (This is a feature, not a bug: klik doesn"t mess with your system configuration)
probono, the procedure I described works with Easter-RC4 but not with 2006-01-RC1. Anyway, I found a workaround.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50