-
Senior Member
registered user
Hello,
I am sorry, I cannot be sure what your problem is, as I have been trying, but my Sony memory stick always mount with no problems. I only have 2 suggestions:
1) After Knoppix has finished starting up, have you tried removing the memory stick and reinserting? This could lead Knoppix to detect the memory stick.
2) (This is a stupid suggestion I know -- but it happened to me before) Is it possible that your memory stick is inserted upside down? On my card reader, it is possible to insert the memory stick upside down! When I did that and tried to mount, I got the same error message you got: "device sda1 does not exist".
P.S. Wow, there is a 9GB flash card? How much does it cost?
Similar Threads
-
By Aerows in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:45 AM
-
By monogram in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 09:44 PM
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:27 AM
-
By spurious in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 10:18 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-829U X10DRU-I+ 2U Xeon E5-2667v3 8gb DDR4 12 Bay Server No HDD#73
$300.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00