-
Trying to install Overclockix to my HD,again and again!
Obviously I am a noob to this site so of course forgive me if this is in the wrong spot and so on....My problem is that I have completely fallen in love with Overclockix...now the reason this is such a problem is because for the past 2 years on and off I have been trying to install this to my hard drive.I have read most of alot of information on the web about how stubborn it is to install and I have tried so many different ways,ie poor mans install,etc.Nothing has worked.I have re-downloaded the ISO many times thinking I may have gotten a bad one.I want to run this from the HD and use it as my main OS.If someone has any tricks or anything that might help,please let me know.Also if anyone knows when and if the new Overclockix is coming out that would be great to know also....so,thank you for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By digiplaya2005 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:10 PM
-
By kevtech in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
-
By encryptedmatrix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
-
By BaltikaTroika in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:33 AM
-
By jshah329 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00