-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix with nvida drivers
I'm quite close to creating knoppix remaster that has nvidia binary drivers included.
As far as I have seen most while searching this forum is that everything is concentrated on adding them after HD install. I'd like to have it on the live cd.
ATM I'm trying to figure out what I have to change in hwdetection to load nvida module into kernel at runtime.
Anyone achieved this before?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Alex, the creator of Morphix has done this.
You might want to make a post over at: www.morphix.org
Similar Threads
-
By rajeeva in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By sandman in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By alexjenx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By mobal in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 11:44 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00