My computer does not have a wireless card, and I need to get one. I'm considering using Knoppix on that computer, but I'm a total beginner... From what I've read on the forum, it seems that wireless is one of the things that Knoppix, especially the newest version, doesn't do very well, however, are there cards that we know do work with 5.1.0?
I don't actually have a wireless router myself, but my neighbour lets us connect to his wireless, so I need something that will let me do that. (Clearly, I don't really know what I'm talking about, so please let me know if there is other information that you need to answer this question, and I'll try to get it.)
Thanks so much,
~Izz

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU7M to Intel XDACBL7MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$196.99
Lot of 32 Cisco GLC-T 30-1410-03 1000BASE-T SFP Transceivers
$150.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99