Hi
Klik claims to do binary patching to relocate binaries. I'm curious as to how this is done. The "install" script doesn't seem to do anything.
Thanks
Hi
Klik claims to do binary patching to relocate binaries. I'm curious as to how this is done. The "install" script doesn't seem to do anything.
Thanks

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00