-
help, 3ware...
I'm basically looking into remastering the knoppix cd to incorporate the 3ware escolade driver 7.7.1 and the CLI for the card. I really do want to create an emergency disk for my server.
However, I have no idea how to begin. Any help would be sweet.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Enable 3ware driver
Hi,
I'm just now experimenting with adding SATA to my system. This is what I have found.
Open a Konsole in root. type modconf to open it.
Scroll down to the SCSI secition and open it. You should see the 3w-xxxx driver for the 3ware card at the begining of the list. Select that.
Install it.
After installing it, you will need to add the driver to the modules list. Put it at the begining.
type fdisk -l to confirm that the system sees the SATA partitions.
Does this help?
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By wildpossum in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 03:47 AM
-
By whitecracker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00