-
Wireless cards that work with Knoppix
My computer does not have a wireless card, and I need to get one. I'm considering using Knoppix on that computer, but I'm a total beginner... From what I've read on the forum, it seems that wireless is one of the things that Knoppix, especially the newest version, doesn't do very well, however, are there cards that we know do work with 5.1.0?
I don't actually have a wireless router myself, but my neighbour lets us connect to his wireless, so I need something that will let me do that. (Clearly, I don't really know what I'm talking about, so please let me know if there is other information that you need to answer this question, and I'll try to get it.)
Thanks so much,
~Izz
Similar Threads
-
By algernon in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:30 PM
-
By aebp in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 03:21 AM
-
By wooac in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 05:53 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:48 AM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00