-
Man this is strange!
Im writing this from Knoppix now, I was about to try the suggestion above and when i got to the boot menu i could write! So now its working perfectly...
I've got two questions tho,
1 When i start a .exe file on my windows partition it comes up a windows which wants me to choose a opener... If I'm opening for example counterstrike, what shall I select and from what submenu?
2 How do you change the settings for the mouse? I wanna change the sensitivity, code?
3 Can I open photoshop7 when i'm running under Knoppix?
what the .... Is happening ..now my Keyboard dont worK damndamndamn
Thanks alot for your help, I really it!
Similar Threads
-
By maussimo010 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 05:52 PM
-
By andymadigan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 03:43 AM
-
By the_halfling in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 10:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple iMac G3 M5521 PowerPC G3 500MHz 384MB RAM - No HDD, Bad CD Drive
$249.95

Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports TESTED
$22.89

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Vintage Apple Newton Connection Kit for Macintosh, Other Type
$125.00

Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue "Hockey Puck" Mac Mouse - Free S/H
$24.99

Vintage Working Apple IIc and Monitor. With Packaging. A collector's dream
$659.99

Macintosh Classic M1420 Apple Computer 1990 Vintage, Powers On
$149.99

Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$350.00