Oh, yeah??? Thanks for the solution, but do you think I would bother posting here if I wanted to use 5.0.1???
If you don't have any idea about a solution, don't waste space here uselessly, please.
Geez!!!![]()
Oh, yeah??? Thanks for the solution, but do you think I would bother posting here if I wanted to use 5.0.1???
If you don't have any idea about a solution, don't waste space here uselessly, please.
Geez!!!![]()

Vintage GA-5AX ALi Aladin & SN2000P LAN Card Manuals & Driver Floppies Lot
$30.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Vintage Standard Memories MM-140 Memory Board ASSY 102415 - Working When Pulled
$175.00
Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$250.00
Rare Vintage SCM Microsystems Swapbox Classic 2 Dual PCMCIA to ISA Adapter
$120.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$94.76
NEW vintage Compusa Computer Desktop Pc PIII 550 100mhz 64mb Windows 98se
$595.00