-
Mounting a 2 x HDD nVidia RAID 0 with Knoppix 5
Hello,
I recently lost access to my Windows Box, some virus or program I installed messed it up... However I have to, at least, get some of my data from the HDD since it is really important stuff. So I promptly thought of using knoppix to acess the HDD and network-transfer the files I need to my other PC.
That´s fine. I did this before. With the exception that this machine has two SATA II HDD disks mounted as one RAID 0 volume... The motherboard´s a P5N32-SLI Deluxe from Asus (the chipset is nVidia nForce 4 x16 Intel). So my question is: how do I mount this under Knoppix so as to have access to it as a normal volume? Do I need special drivers? Where do I get them? What´s the procedure?
Thanks for reading and trying to help...
Similar Threads
-
By spotta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:25 PM
-
By fubes2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2007, 08:57 AM
-
By maestro118 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-04-2006, 02:28 AM
-
By NatXotic in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-18-2006, 08:22 PM
-
By dpeterka in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPe Proliant Microserver Gen10 AMD Opteron 16GB RAM, 3x Intel SSD, Working
$600.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00